Subject: Query of MS Access
No of questions: 10
A query is the most powerful tool in any database application and in MS Access, composing query is much easier due to its QBE (Query by Example) feature. Here in this post, I’m going to present Solved MCQs on Query of MS Access.
Query of MS Access
1) Which statement does not hold true?
a. A relationship establishes the association between common fields in two tables.
b. An AutoNumber field can be related to a field of either type AutoNumber or type Text.
c. Joins specify that each pair of rows that satisfy the join conditions will be combined in the results to form a single row.
d. Access will automatically create a join only if the field names in both tables are the same.
2) Microsoft Access uses Jet Query Engine which uses
a. MS SQL Server
b. Full fledged SQL
c. Dialect of SQL
d. None of above
3) You can enclose the prompt within square braces in criteria to create
a. Parameter query
b. Select query
c. Action query
d. Crosstab query
4) A(n) _____ is an association that is created in a query between a field in one table or query and a field of the same data type in another table or query.
5) In a query when you have multiple conditions and each of them must satisfy to return the result, use
6) A query that uses information from two or more tables to get the results is called a(n)
a. Informal query.
b. Optional query.
c. Complex query.
d. Multitable query.
7) In MS Access query, which of the fields is derived field? Query: SELECT product.qty AS Quantity, product.rate AS Rate, product.qty*product.rate AS Amount FROM product;
8) Which of the following SQL query deletes Product table from Store database?
a. DEL Product FROM Store
b. DROP Product
c. DROP TABLE Product
d. Any of b or c
9) When you need to restrict the records that meets certain conditions, you can mention them in
a. Filter cell
b. Sort cell
c. Show cell
d. Criteria cell
10) If you write “Like Su*” in criteria cell of FirstName field it will display
a. All the names that are like Su such as Bunu, Kunal, Purna
b. All the names that begin with Su such as Suresh, Sunita, Sumit
c. Blank recordset
d. Error message
1 – b / 2 – c / 3 – a / 4 – a / 5 – a / 6 – d / 7-c / 8 – c / 9 – d / 10 – b
This MCQs on Query of MS Access is composed and compiled by Suresh Khanal for MCQ Sets. You are free to copy and use it for whatever purpose as long as you mention the source and a link to this page.You can find other MCQ questions on MS Access by visiting MCQ Sets » MS Access menu sequence.
You can help MCQ Sets by sharing it’s pages to Facebook and Google+ networks. Please do share!
Your comments on MCQs on Query of MS Access is always welcomed!