HERE ARE THE answers and explanation to the fourth set of Computer Operator MCQ Practice Sheets 75-04.
Following is the correct answers and explanation to Computer Operator MCQ Practice Sheet 75-04. The correct answers are marked with blue color. Explanation of each question is marked with green color.
You can download this solution as PDF file. Please watch the solution video to find the download link of PDF file.
Computer Operator MCQ Practice Sheet 75-03
- The keystrokes Ctrl+1 is used in MS Word to
a. Italicize the selected text
b. Insert one blank line at cursor position
c. Set single line spacing to current paragraph
d. Open Format Cells dialog box
Explanation: The question appears to confuse between Ctrl+I and Ctrl+1. The shortcut key in question is used to set single line spacing. Ctrl+2 can be used for double line spacing and Ctrl+5 can be sued for 1.5 line spacing.
- To protect your LAN against computer hacker intrusions you should apply
Explanation: Antiviruses will detect and remove viruses from a computer system or network. Macro will record the task done and can be used to play the record to automate repeating tasks. The script stores the commands that can be executed sequentially to automate some tasks. So these options are not related to hackers and protecting network against them.
Firewalls are special software or hardware that monitor the packet arriving, determines whether it is authorized or not and blocks the unwanted packets to protect the networks from hackers.
- When you copy an Excel range and Paste Link into a Word document, which of the following is true?
a. linked text will be deleted in Excel when you delete in Word
b. Any update in Excel range will be updated to the Word document
c. Any update in Word document will update the Excel range
d. Both a & b are true
Explanation: When you ‘Paste Link’ the source object and the object that is pasted are connected in such a way that any change or modification in the source will update automatically in the pasted document. So, option ‘b’ is correct.
- To insert drop cap in a paragraph, you should access
a. Insert tab Text group
b. Design tab Dropcap group
c. Home tab Paragraph group
d. None of above
Explanation: Drop cap option can be found in Text group of Insert tab in the ribbon.
- Enter 1 in a cell, grab the fill handle and drag 10 cells down. What will be the value in the last cell of the range?
Explanation: When you have value in a cell and you select only that cell, it will repeat the same value on dragging the fill handle down. No matter it is 10 cells down or 1000 cells, the value will remain 1.
- The date value in Excel for 1st January 1900 is
Explanation: The date value of 1st January 1900 is 1 because Excel started to count for January 1990 for date values. After that day every integer value represents a date and floating point value (decimal digits) represent the time.
- In MS-Access to Refresh the contents of a Lookup field list box or combo box press
c. Down Arrow
d. Page Down
Explanation: The function key F9 updates the contents of a lookup field list box or a combo box.
- How many pairs of wires are packed in a CAT6 STP cable?
Explanation: There is 4 pair (8 wires) in UTP or STP cable, whether CAT5 or CAT6 cable.
- A presentation was interrupted on slide #25. What key will you press to resume from slide #25?
b. Shift + F5
c. Alt + F5
d. Ctrl + F5
Explanation: F5 key starts a PowerPoint show and if it is aborted on a certain slide, you can resume the show by pressing Shift+F5
- Which of the following DOS command lists the hidden files?
a. DIR.. (DIR followed by two dots)
d. ATTRIB +h
Explanation: In DOS you can list hidden files with DIR command and /ah switch. ‘a’ stands for attribute and ‘h’ stand for hidden.
- Visit MCQ Practice Sheet 75-01
- Visit Solution to 75-01
- Visit MCQ Practice Sheet 75-02
- Visit Solution to 75-02
- Visit MCQ Practice Sheet 75-03
- Visit Solution to 75-03
- Visit MCQ Practice Sheet 75-04
- Solution to 75-01 Download PDF
- Solution to 75-02 Download PDF
- Solution to 75-03 Download PDF
- Solution to 75-04 : Watch the video above for the link.