This is the fourth set of Computer Operator MCQ Practice Sheets series. Answer these questions in the comment form below in the Q-O format (for example, if you believe option C is correct for Q. No. 25 and so on then write 25-d, 26-a, 27-d etc). Please write answers in horizontal fashion separated each with comma as in the example.
I will present the solution in a video post tomorrow evening 8 pm and you can get a textual presentation of correct answers and explanations. Also, for those users who answered in the comment form on this page, I will send PDF file of the solution at 9 am in the morning. The next set will be published at 9 pm tomorrow.
1. The keystrokes Ctrl+1 is used in MS Word to
a. Italicize the selected text
b. Insert one blank line at cursor position
c. Set single line spacing to current paragraph
d. Open Format Cells dialog box
2. To protect your LAN against computer hacker intrusions you should apply
3. When you copy an Excel range and paste link into a Word document, which of the following is true?
a. linked text will be deleted in Excel when you delete in Word
b. Any update in Excel range will be updated to the Word document
c. Any update in Word document will update the Excel range
d. Both a & b are true
4. To insert drop cap in a paragraph, you should access
a. Insert tab Text group
b. Design tab Dropcap group
c. Home tab Paragraph group
d. None of above
5. Enter 1 in a cell, grab the fill handle and drag 10 cells down. What will be the value in the last cell of the range?
6. The date value in Excel for 1st January 1990 is
7. In MS-Access to Refresh the contents of a Lookup field list box or combo box press
c. Down Arrow
d. Page Down
8. How many pairs of wires are packed in a CAT6 STP cable?
9. A presentation was interrupted on slide #25. What key will you press to resume from slide #26?
b. Shift + F5
c. Alt + F5
d. Ctrl + F5
10. Which of the following DOS command lists the hidden files?
a. DIR.. (DIR followed by two dots)
d. ATTRIB +h
Answer these questions in the comment form. I will come up with solution video, PDF file, and explanation of these questions tomorrow evening at 8 pm.
- Visit MCQ Practice Sheet 75-01
- Visit Solution to 75-01
- Visit MCQ Practice Sheet 75-02
- Visit Solution to 75-02
- Visit MCQ Practice Sheet 75-03
- Solution to 75-01 Download PDF
- Solution to 75-02 Download PDF
- Solution to 75-03 Download PDF