Here is the third set of Computer Operator MCQ Practice Sheets series. Answer these questions in the comment form below in the Q-O format (for example, if you believe option C is correct for Q. No. 25 and so on then write 25-d, 26-a, 27-d etc). The correct answer will be emailed to you and notification of next set of this series.
- Which of the following is an example of automatic text formatting?
a. Underlining hyperlink
b. Adjusting extra space
c. Replacing two-‘s with a hyphen
d. Àll of the above
- What type of computers are client computers (most of the time) in a client-server system?
b. Mainframe computer
- Which of the following command is used to close the active window?
b. CTRL+ F5
d. None of the above
- Which of the following software applications would be the most appropriate for performing the numerical and statistical calculation?
b. Document processor
c. Graphic package
- Special effects used to introduced slides in the presentation are called.
c. Custom animation
d. Present animation
- Which of the following file system is best suitable for larger volumes such as 1TB?
a. FAT 16
b. FAT 32
- The one essential folder in any storage device is called?
a. Parent directory
d. Root directory
- Checks the network address of source and destination contained in the packet.
- Which is not a valid for an attribute setting?
- To delete a particular column in a relation the command use is
For those who leave a comment in this post, I will send an email attaching PDF containing answers with the explanation. But remember, you should comment your answers till 8 am of 2075-1-27. The next set of this series will be published at 8 pm tomorrow.