Here I present the Computer Operator Practical Question Paper of PSC exam 2071 from Kathmandu center. My sincere gratitude to Mira Ghimire to post this question paper in ICT Trends discussion board.
Mira has also included the interview questions as many as she could remember. It is truly useful to have these questions!
Please note: Because PSC do not allow to take practical question papers to the candidates, the question paper presented is based on how much the candidate memorized.
Computer Operator Practical Exam
Question Paper 2071
Microsoft Word Questions
- Copy the passage from the one in English typing..
- justify the paragraphs
- 5 line spacing for 1st paragraph
- use numbering to the sentences in the second paragraph( insert till 5)
- use of Drop Cap
- inserting 5 x5 table and shading the first row
- inset an Octagon and write your name in the center
Excel question was related to finding the total, grand total, reduction to the amount by 1% if the grand total is more than 20,000. and then deducing the final result. It wasn’t that difficult
MS Access questions
- create a table with Product ID, Product Name, Product Detail, and Product Amount
- Create a form and enter at least 3 products
- Create a query that gives the maximum amount for the products entered(i.e. highest price of the given products )
MS PowerPoint Questions
- Prepare 3 slides about your college.
- Use textured background and animations
- enter PSC which when clicked links to psc.gov.np
- create the table below
- How the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+R, Ctrl+S, Ctrl+T works?
- How do you write Om ( ॐ ) in Devnagari?
- Can you protect your folder using passwords?
- On what basis the generation of computer is classified?
- In which year was the latest IT policy changed? What are its objectives and its detail?
- How can you make sure that the document or emails you receive is from the trusted organization? (Note: that’s the one related to Digital Signature)
- Do you think the government is making better use of Information Technology in government sectors?
- Give some examples where IT is properly used in Government sectors..
- What is Cyber Crime? Why do u think it’s called Crime?
- How do you define Hackers?
- What is virus? How does it spread? Who spreads it?
- How can you prevent virus from spreading?
- Authenticity and authorization related questions…
- What’s the current news in Nepal???
- Questions related to Sambhidaan sabha and your thoughts..
- and many more
Finally, Congratulate Mira as she succeeded to be selected. Congratulations and my best wishes for future career!